Your subconscious mind always keeps giving signals to your brain and your brain work tirelessly to achieve these statements. When you put these statements in pictures in the form of goals, your destiny will find a way to fulfill them. This a way to achieve your goals in life and a vision board can make your job easy.
A vision board is an amazing tool that helps you to:
- Clarify your dreams
- Visualize your dreams
- Focus on your dreams
- Achieve your dreams
This is the board where you can display the images representing what your dreams and desires are and what you want from your life.
Why should you make a Vision Board?
Vision board is one of the most effective and valuable visualization tools that help you achieve your goals through positive imagery and affirmations. It is basically a tangible representation of what your dreams in life are and what your expectations for life are. It is a pictorial representation of your goals and dreams. That’s why we also call it a dream board.
So, if you ask me what’s the point of making a dream board and why you should make one, I’d say that we are very busy beings on this earth and it’s very easy to get distracted. Vision boards keep you focused on your dreams and help you to turn them into reality.
How to create an effective and empowering vision board?
Well, you don’t have to be an artist to make a vision board. Just follow some simple instructions. Collect these things:
- A canvas
- Stack of newspapers or old magazines
- Glue, tape, or pins
- A pictorial representation of your dreams
Follow these steps:
- Go somewhere peaceful. Think about your dreams and imagine how you want your vision board to be. Make the list of the things you want to put on vision board.
- Create a relaxing atmosphere by choosing the place where no one can disturb you. Choose an upbeat music to go with it.
- Now collect the images from magazines, books, and newspapers representing your dreams. For example, if you want to visit a certain place in the world, collect the pictures of that place.
- Now take the cardboard and flaunt your creativity. You can start with placing a photo of you in the middle. Then, prioritize your dreams and start placing most important ones in your most favourite places on the vision board. There is no right way to arrange the images. Just do whatever feels nice to you.
- Write down some motivational quotes and positive affirmations to make you more determined towards your goals and dreams. Use the words that remind yourself of the dreams you wish to turn into reality.
- Now put your vision board on display where you can see it every day.
Yes, it is as simple as that. Hope this step-by-step process helps you to create your own vision board for you. But, let me tell you this is not the only way. If you want to go the simpler way, you may just take a diary and pen and jot down all your dreams. But make sure to describe all your dreams and goals as vividly and clearly as possible. Write down each and everything. Visualise every small detail and write it down.
How to use your vision board?
To use your vision board effectively, you must place it somewhere you can see it every now and then. Give it a position where you can comfortably see it for some time. Visualize and imagine yourself living the dreams by affirming, believing, and feeling your goals. Do this activity every morning and night. You can also do this visualization activity during the day whenever you get time.
Let me remind you again, things won’t work unless you do. Vision board and dream lists are made to make things clear for you and to boost your confidence and to fill you with positivity. But at the end, you’ll have to work very hard to achieve everything you want in your life. So, let’s get started!
Dream. Work. Achieve!